While the floors in your home are important to the look, feel and functionality of your home, choosing the right floor doesn’t have to be an overwhelming process, so here are a few key questions to ask yourself before you start updating your home with brand new floors:
- How much traffic do you expect the floor to receive?
- Do you have children? (if you have older children, durability may not be that much of an issue)
- Do you have pets?
- Will the floors get easily wet or dirty?
- How often will the floor need cleaning?
- What’s your design style? (If you don’t know, we can help!)
- What is your budget? (Will you need old flooring disposed of? Do you need extra baseboards?)
Considering your lifestyle, functionality needs, design and budget, will help steer you to the best options for your flooring needs.
For more details, specs and ideas, call GC Flooring Pros today for a free estimate and let’s get started on your dream design for your floors!